PDF : Portable Document Format
1. Quickly and easily created: PDF Files can be easily created or any document can be converted to the PDF format.
2. Compact & Easy to compress large files: PDF files support both raster & vector images, so as to keep the size of document minimal.
3. Self contained: PDF Document Files are self contained and don’t need any other file than just the one single pdf file that store all the images and text in a compact & one file.
4. Portable: Because of all the graphics and text are in single file, it is easy to share the document easily or portable enough to take somewhere in a flash drive or so.
5. Security: PDF Document files can be protected with a password and thus it is a secure way to keep valuable documents or make them in editable.
How to open:
PDF files can be viewed easily with the help of number of Document readers like Microsoft office, Adobe or Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, etc. These days even Web Browsers like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome can help users to read pdf files.
You may Download the latest version from ” http://filehippo.com/download_adobe_reader/tech/ ”
How to Create:
PDF File can be created easily or converted to with the save as feature of MS Office or whenever you print a web page, choose PDF extension and save it to PC. Or just download “Adobe Acrobat DC” for the best experience on creating PDF files from here ” https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-creator-create-pdf-files.html “