1. Net Neutrality is the principle that the company that connets you to the internet does not get to control what you do on the internet.
2. A Net Neutrality or open internet,is the principle that internet service provides(ISPs)should give consumers access to all legal contents and application on an
equal basis without favoring some sources or blocking others.
1. Net neutrality is the principle that individuals should be free to access all content and applications equally.
2. Network neutrality has become a board and ill define term that encompasses a rag of policy.
3. Net neutrality was one of the most controversial issues at the net mu-dial conference.
4. Net neutrality to help develop local solution with global impact.
1. Net neutrality also means Network Neutrality, Internet Neutrality or Net Equality.
2. Network Neutrality is the principle that all internet traffic should be treated equally.
3. Net Neutrality means Internet that allows everyone to communicate freely.
4. It means a service provider should allow access to all content and applications regardless of the source and no web sites or pages should be blocked.
Network neutrality means applying well establish “common carrier” rules to the internet in order to preserve its freedom and openness .And then the new technologies now allow companies to scrutinize every piece of information .we send or receive online .websites, email,videos, internet, phone calls or data generated by games or social network.
the concept that broadband Internet service providers should provide nondiscriminatory access to Internet content, platforms, etc., and should not manipulate the transfer of data regardless of its source or destination:
how net neutrality can preserve freedom of speech.
Net Neutrality is the principle that individuals should be free to access all contents and application equally, regardless of the source, without internet service providers discriminating against specific online service or websites.
1. Net neutrality is a network design paradigm that argues for broadband Network providers to be completely detached from What information is sent over their networks.
2. Information from Verizon will then be more desirable to the end user since it is so much faster then the uc website.
3.The problem then arises when Verizon is trying to promote something opposed to that of the beliefs of the university of California.
Net neutrality, or open Internet, is the principle that Internet service providers (ISPs) should give consumers access to all legal content and applications on an equal basis, without favoring some sources or blocking others. It prohibits ISPs from charging content providers for speedier delivery of their content on “fast lanes” and deliberately slowing the content from content providers that may compete with ISPs.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *